2012-02-04 - in George Town

We made a date with the girls from Cee Jem on the beach for this morning.  We haven't seen a lot of them since we crossed over to the Bahamas back in December.  Connor had a great time with them running through the palm forest behind the beach and climbing the steep hills.  I, unfortunately, had two long trips across the harbour to get our phone figured out.  We had such a good spot at Sand Dollar beach that I didn't want to move the boat over to the town side to avoid the waves in the harbour.  First, Dylan went with me.  It was't bad going over...but, on the way back he was laughing the whole way.  I was pounding trough the waves, making him bounce repeatedly in his chair.  Doi-boyz was trying to fix the phone, but needed more time. I had to brave the harbour once more....waiting until the sun was low in the sky.  I had to leave it one more time as he couldn't get it to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment